Title for Bite
Most popular on C&J
These powerful Bursts are our top choices to nourish you and your baby through pregnancy and help minimize symptoms including mood swings, nausea, gas, acid reflux and stretch marks.
Congratulations on this incredible journey towards meeting your precious baby 🎉! We know how exciting and overwhelming pregnancy can be with constant concerns of ‘can I still eat/drink this?’ and the unpredictable symptoms that range from annoying to downright debilitating. You’re all warriors and doing amazingly!
We put together this post to help answer all the pregnancy-focused questions you may have. You can use the explanations to help...
We’re constantly researching this issue to help you guys. So, here are our top hacks:
Ginger with meals
- Ginger is famous for soothing digestion. It’s been proven in studies to both stimulate the stomach and to significantly improve bloating.
- Take x4 Organic Burst Ginger capsules with meals if your digestion feels sluggish.
Chlorella at bedtime
- Chlorella supports the liver and bowel in eliminating toxins, it also helps to balance the good bacteria in the gut for more effective absorption of nutrients and ‘better’ stools! This prevents food and toxins hanging around...
Skin flare-ups like breakouts, redness, irritation, and other skin conditions are all too common thanks to factors including:
- Diet (caffeine, alcohol, sugar)
- Digestive issues
- Toxic overload
- Overstimulation of the immune system
- Hormonal imbalance
Here are our top foods to address these underlying causes and clear the skin:
Organic Burst Chlorella helps with breakouts, redness, itchy skin and irritation. This powerful algae helps balance the gut flora for better digestion and supports the liver in removing toxins that can cause blemishes and inflammation. Studies showed it can offer "significant protective effects on the...
Hormonal issues affect both women and men. Stress, sugar, caffeine, digestive issues, toxins, and more, can cause a hormonal imbalance. The symptoms here are signs that they’re misbehaving!😱
Maca helps your body naturally regain balance, often very quickly helping to resolve symptoms. It nourishes and stimulates the pituitary gland – our master gland – helping it produce the correct amount of hormones needed by the individual person.
What goes wrong with hormones?
- Painful, heavy and long periods can be a result of high estrogen levels, thanks to xenoestrogens from plastics and pesticides in food,...
Headaches can pop up out of nowhere, but also after alcohol, when your period is due, from stressful meetings or even changes in the weather! If you’re a sufferer, Ginger is a time-honoured hack that is backed up by science.
A 2013 double-blinded randomized clinical trial showed just how good Ginger is against headaches:
- Researchers gave 50 sufferers a common migraine medication and the other 50 participants received 250mg (=less than 1 of our capsules) ginger powder daily.
- Ginger was found to be just as effective as the drug, but crucially did not display the same...