Title for Bite
Most popular on C&J
Iron deficiency is the most common nutrient disorder in the world and symptoms include: tiredness, pale skin, loss of appetite, headaches, dizziness, heart palpitations, brittle nails and hair fall. If this sounds familiar, you may have been recommended iron pills.
BUT…The most common types of iron supplements are hard to digest, causing stomach upset (bloating, pain, nausea) and constipation.😫 They are very difficult for the body to handle and the iron does not get absorbed and used by the body easily.
These lab-made supplements often contain unwanted additives, like binders, fillers and preservatives that can be harmful.😟
Cellulite consists of visible fat deposits that poke through weakened connective fibres under the skin. Toxin build-up exacerbates it because they enlarge fat cells! Use these nourishing foods to fight the orange peel effect.
Broccoli contains sulphur compounds that support detoxification and is high in Vitamin C, which is the vital co-factor to produce collagen in the skin. Lightly steam to preserve the nutrients.
Chlorella supports the body in detoxifying and eliminating dioxins, heavy metals, pesticides, alcohol and other toxins. When we get overloaded with these toxins, our bodies store them away in fat...
Women can start experiencing peri-menopausal symptoms (such as fatigue, loss of libido, hot flashes, irritability, skin dryness) up to 10 years before their last period 😳
Here are our top picks of how to support your body through this gradual reduction in estrogen and progesterone, manage symptoms and to help avoid early menopause.
- Maca nourishes the pituitary gland (our ‘master gland’) which stimulates the rest of the glands in the body to produce hormones at the correct levels. By optimising your natural hormone levels, the fluctuations that cause peri-menopausal symptoms will flatten out. So...
Fluctuations in hormone levels, caused by diet, stress, plastics, medications can trigger any and all of these symptoms, and more!
- Sugar and fast carbs – When one hormone is overproduced in the body, other hormones suffer, as they all work together in a delicate balance. Sweet foods, refined carbs and coffee all cause a big surge in the hormone insulin. Over time, this can result in low levels of vital hormones like progesterone and testosterone.
- Weight gain – Excess body fat starts to produce its own hormones! The more fat we...
This is such a great question, which we hear again and again from Bursters wanting to optimise on the awesome benefits of our Spirulina. So, here’s the scoop👇
Firstly, both our powder and tablets contain exactly the same single ingredient - our 100% pure and Certified Organic Spirulina. 💯Our farm uses a special machine that compresses the Spirulina into tablets without requiring any binders or fillers.
Choose Organic Burst Spirulina Powder for quick absorption and these instant benefits:
- An energy boost
- Clearing brain fog
- Curbing cravings, 1tsp when you feel the craving
- Preventing overeating, take...