Title for Bite
Most popular on C&J
Why won’t my hair grow long, thick and healthy? Common reasons are: chemical exposure, hormonal imbalance, nutrient deficiencies, digestion and absorption issues. Organic Burst Chlorella is an incredible hair food – it helps tackle every one of these root causes.
Daily exposure to toxins from hair and body care products, plastics, the water supply, and pesticides in food can cause hormonal changes and inflammation that results in thinning hair and balding spots. Chlorella supports our detoxification organs in eliminating toxins effectively.
Biotin is famous for hair growth as it helps the body metabolise keratin,...
You can actually optimise the benefits of your Cinnamon with these clever timings...👇
In the morning:
Take your Cinnamon consistently each morning for these life-changing benefits:
- ☀️Cramps: Cinnamon can significantly reduce the severity, intensity and duration of period cramps compared with a placebo (Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, 2015).
- ☀️Skin flare-ups: Cinnamon contains powerful phytonutrients that can calm the overreaction of the immune system. This can help with clearing up redness and breakouts, which often look worse in the mornings.
- ☀️Fighting infections: The immune boosting effects of Cinnamon are renowned, and many scientific...
If you want longer, thicker, shinier hair, here’s a simple 4-ingredient mask you can apply once a week, or more. It gives your hair and scalp nourishment to boost growth, as well as thickness, elasticity and strength – so it’s less prone to breakage and split ends.
Here's how these fab four ingredients work:
1. Organic Burst SpirulinaSpirulina is our superstar Burst for hair that is slow growing, or won’t grow past a certain length. It’s loved by thousands of Bursters around the world for hair growth!
Spirulina provides key nutrients including B Vitamins, Vitamin A, zinc, iron and lysine (an...
These powerful Bursts are our top choices to nourish you and your baby through pregnancy and help minimize symptoms including mood swings, nausea, gas, acid reflux and stretch marks.
Congratulations on this incredible journey towards meeting your precious baby 🎉! We know how exciting and overwhelming pregnancy can be with constant concerns of ‘can I still eat/drink this?’ and the unpredictable symptoms that range from annoying to downright debilitating. You’re all warriors and doing amazingly!
We put together this post to help answer all the pregnancy-focused questions you may have. You can use the explanations to help...
We’re constantly researching this issue to help you guys. So, here are our top hacks:
Ginger with meals
- Ginger is famous for soothing digestion. It’s been proven in studies to both stimulate the stomach and to significantly improve bloating.
- Take x4 Organic Burst Ginger capsules with meals if your digestion feels sluggish.
Chlorella at bedtime
- Chlorella supports the liver and bowel in eliminating toxins, it also helps to balance the good bacteria in the gut for more effective absorption of nutrients and ‘better’ stools! This prevents food and toxins hanging around...