Celebrate the festive season with this heavenly superfood mousse - a chocolate mint lover’s dream! It only has 4-ingredients and is great for the skin, body and will make you feel amazing!
It benefits from Organic Burst Acai for a gorgeous radiant glow, a burst of powerful polyphenols (antioxidants) and essential fatty acid omega-3 and omega-9 oleic acid.
Dark chocolate is amazing for a jolly mood due to its contents of theobromine.
Finally, the good fats in the coconut cream balance out the sugars in the dark chocolate.
- 1 15-oz can coconut cream
- 7 oz dark chocolate roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Acai Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler until creamy and smooth.
- In a large bowl, whisk coconut cream and melted chocolate until combined. Add peppermint oil and Organic Burst Acai, and mix once more.
- Cover and set mixture in the refrigerator to chill fully - about 2 hours. You'll know it's ready to whip when the mixture no longer moves around when tipped side to side.
- Whip until creamy and smooth with a hand mixer, scraping down sides as needed.
- At this point you can either transfer to a piping bag and pipe into dishes. Otherwise, use a spoon to divide between 3-4 serving ramekins.
- Serve with coconut whipped cream and crushed peppermint.