Set aside some time to enjoy this decadent dessert - the perfect reward after a tough day! It has a heavenly combo of acai, coconut oil, cacao and the perfect crunch from buckwheat to fill your mouth with joy!
The crackles are also beautifully balanced - bursting with antioxidant Vitamin E and powerful polyphenols from Organic Burst Acai for a gorgeous glow! The healthy fats in coconut oil and cinnamon will slow down the sugars and you’ll feel amazing from the theobromine in cacao! Enjoy!
- 1 ½ cups buckwheat groats (sprouted if possible!)
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Acai Powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Blend the rice malt syrup, coconut oil, acai powder, salt and cacao powder until a paste forms.
- Move the paste into a bowl and add in the buckwheat groats and desiccated coconut until well combined.
- Scoop out the mixture into a muffin tray lined with parchment paper.
- Pop into the freezer for 30 minutes until they are set.
- Store in the fridge until serving.
How were they?
We’d love to hear what you thought of this recipe! Share your own twists and variations with other Bursters by commenting below.