Give your body a dose of alkalising green goodness with this tasty, wheat-free version of a wrap. Yummy fresh guacamole, packed with nutrients like chlorophyll, fibre and Vitamin A (great for your skin) from the Organic Burst Wheatgrass, all wrapped up in an omelette is an ideal simple brekkie or supper!
Ingredients (Serves 2):
For the Guacamole
- ½ a small red onion
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 6 ripe cherry tomatoes
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbs Organic Burst Wheatgrass powder
- 1 tbs Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the omelette
- 4 large eggs
- 4 lettuce leaves
- tomato slices
Make the guacamole:
- Peel the onion, and mince.
- De-stone the avocados and scoop the flesh out. Mash with a fork.
- Pick most of the coriander leaves, chop roughly, and add the tomatoes, then continue chopping it all together.
- Add the juice from 1 lime, Organic Burst Wheatgrass powder, and olive oil, then season to taste with salt, pepper and more lime juice if needed.
Make the omelettes:
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick pan on low heat.
- Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl. Pour the eggs into the heated pan, and move the pan around to spread them out evenly.
- When omelette is evenly cooked, transfer to a plate, repeat steps 2 & 3 for the second omelette.
- Place lettuce leaves on top of the omelettes, 1 tbs guacamole, then tomato slices on each.
- Gently roll the omelette wraps and cut in half.
- Use the leftover guacamole for more wraps, or as a topping or dip. It will keep in the fridge for a day or so, simply pour extra lime juice over the surface and cover.
“Wheatgrass Avocado Wraps. Wheat-free goodness rich in Vitamin A and healthy skin-friendly fats”
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
Have you given this simple recipe a go? What's the verdict? Share your thoughts with your fellow Bursters below!
DON'T MISS OUT!
Subscribe to our weekly Mighty Monday newsletter for latest expert articles & tips, wellbeing podcasts & q&as, giveaways, exclusive sales, free ebooks and surprises!
DON'T MISS OUT!
Subscribe to our weekly 'Mighty Monday' Newsletter