Ingredients (Makes about 10 bites):
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup organic rice syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Chlorella powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 200g best quality dark chocolate (melted)
- Mix together the coconut, maple syrup, salt, chlorella and coconut oil in a large bowl.
- Shape the mixture into balls with your fingers and place each one on a lined baking tray.
- Pop in the freezer to harden up (about 15mins should do it).
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of water (bain marie style).
- Dip each coconut ball into the chocolate, coating fully.
- Place them on a wire rack to set.
"Chlorella Coconut Bites, covered in chocolate! So delicious and healthy!"