Make the most of summer strawberries with these delicious bites of goodness - you’re going to totally love them.
Mari enriches the amazing polyphenol benefits of dark chocolate with Organic Burst Acai Berry, that has an incredible ORAC score (measure of antioxidants) of 70,000!
Plus the crushed macadamia nuts give you healthy fats - the same type found in avocado - and make this a very satisfying and DELICIOUS snack, dessert or nibble!
Mari, over to you
Here, you're going to make your chocolate from scratch - it's so easy! These divine dipped strawberries are perfect for parties, plus you don't need to feel guilty about dessert because they have the added goodness of Organic Burst Acai Berry.
- 2 heaped tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup or your chosen sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Acai Powder (or 8 acai capsules opened)
- 1 handful of macadamia nuts
- 12 fresh strawberries, washed and dried
- Add the cacao, coconut oil and sweetener to a pan and warm over a low heat to melt the oil and whisk the ingredients together.
- Add 1 tsp Organic Burst Acai Powder (or open up the capsules) into the pan, stir through.
- Chop up the macadamia nuts, or use a food processor until they're in small pieces.
- If the chocolate sauce is too runny, put in the fridge for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then get dipping!
- Dip each strawberry into the chocolate, then roll in the crushed nuts, lay on a tray lined with grease-proof paper.
- Put in the fridge to set before enjoying!