Ching, over to you:
This nut feast will deliver a whole host of nutrients and keep you full till lunch. Spinach and Organic Burst Wheatgrass both contain fibre, plus a host of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A and C. The avocado and nuts add healthy fats along with a rich buttery texture, making this shake satisfying and filling. Add a scoop of protein powder for recovery or muscle building.
- 200g/7oz baby spinach leaves, washed and drained
- ½ small avocado, sliced in half, peeled and stoned
- 1 tablespoon raw cashew nuts or pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Wheatgrass powder
- 200ml/7fl oz coconut milk alternative (Koko brand)
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder (optional)
Put all the ingredients into a blender and purée until smooth. This is good kept for the next day. Keep it in a glass jar, seal it tight and keep it in the fridge.