Making your own heavenly chocolate has never been easier and healthier!
Why is this so good? It has Organic Burst Matcha powder for feeling alert and focused without jitters. And matcha is known to help with metabolism and fat burning (while eating chocolate - woohoo!) And unlike most regular matcha, our matcha doesn’t have a bitter taste. Finally, you’ll benefit from stable energy with good fats in cacao butter.
- 8 oz (225g) cacao butter⠀
- 2 teaspoon Organic Burst Matcha powder⠀
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried raspberries or strawberries, lightly crushed⠀
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened, shaved coconut⠀
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- Melt the cacao butter in a bain-marie (or in a bowl over a pot of boiling water). When cacao butter is all melted, remove from heat.⠀
- Sift the matcha over the bowl to make sure there are no lumps and stir until the streaks disappear and the chocolate is uniform in color.⠀
- Add in rice malt syrup. Whisk until well combined.
- Stir half the raspberries and half the coconut into the melted chocolate then pour onto a parchment-lined sheet pan. Spread the melted chocolate to a pan. Then sprinkle the rest of the raspberries and coconut over the top. Gently press the toppings into the chocolate to make sure they stick.⠀
- Refrigerate the bark for at least 30 minutes before slicing... then enjoy!
DON'T MISS OUT!
Subscribe to our weekly Mighty Monday newsletter for latest expert articles & tips, wellbeing podcasts & q&as, giveaways, exclusive sales, free ebooks and surprises!
DON'T MISS OUT!
Subscribe to our weekly 'Mighty Monday' Newsletter