Easy to make scrumptious superfood popcorn to enjoy with your movies!
This DIY popcorn benefits from adaptogenic Organic Burst Maca root powder (and you’ll love the caramel notes in) - for feeling balanced and awesome, especially when you’re under pressure.
Get awesome skin-, energy- and brain-loving fats from coconut oil.
No microwaving so that your popcorn won’t be denatured - one more win!
- 1/3 cup organic popcorn kernels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Maca
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a large pan (or wok), add coconut oil and only a few kernels and turn on the heat to high.
- Once the kernels have popped, pour in the rest of the popcorn kernels, close, and shake vigorously with the lid until the pops begin to slow.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a small bowl, mix vanilla, maca, and rice malt syrup. Drizzle mixture on the popcorn.