A perfect light & healthy delicious superfood dinner or snack - with cauliflower rice so no sugar spikes or crashes later on!
Why is this so good?
- Amazing for your skin and hair - as Organic Burst Chlorella is a natural source of Vitamin B2, copper and biotin.
- Get good fats from avocado for healthy glowing skin and stable energy.
- Nori seaweed is a good source of iodine - great for thyroid health, to keep you shielded from environmental toxins, radiation and other pollutants.
- Enjoy your favourite foods and promote a happy tummy as Organic Burst Chlorella helps benefit good gut bacteria too.
INGREDIENTS (MAKES 3-4 ROLLS):
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed sesame oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 teaspoon mirin (or rice vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan salt or Celtic sea salt
- Nori sheets
- 1/2 avocado, in thin slices
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cucumber, julienned
- Choice of protein (we went with tofu; cut into long thin strips)
- Grilled eggplants
- Sautéed mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Chlorella Miso Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons miso
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon Organic Burst Chlorella
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon rice syrup
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and blend it in a food processor or blender until it resembles rice (you may want to do smaller amounts at a time to avoid large clumps). Squeeze out excess water.
- In a large fry pan or wok heat the sesame oil. Add the cauliflower rice and heat for 2-3 minutes while constantly stirring.
- Take off the heat and add the rice malt syrup, vinegar and salt and stir until well combined. Set aside to cool.
- Place nori sheets on a bamboo-rolling mat. Add 3 tbsp of rice onto the sheet and spread out to edges but make sure to leave a 1/3 uncovered.
- Lay the veggies and protein on the rice, parallel to the uncovered part of the nori sheets and top with a sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds, and drizzle Organic Burst Chlorella miso dressing.
- Roll the sushi
- Keep repeating until all mixture is used up.