When a few OB team members made this spread the other day we seriously could not stop eating it! Have it warm, spread on toast or a dollop on your bowls, salads or roasted veggies.
It’s rich in omega-3 from Organic Burst Chia (remember chia is the richest plant source of omega-3 fatty acids!) and good fats from the creamed coconut.
And! It’s really easy to make. It can store in the fridge for a couple of days (if you don’t finish it all in one go).
- 3 cups kale leaves (finely chopped)
- ½ - 1 zucchini
- 100g creamed coconut (other name: coconut butter)
- 4 tablespoons Organic Burst Chia Seeds
- ½ cup water
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Nutritional yeast (optional)
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Sauté onion in coconut oil until translucent.
- Meanwhile, blend together miso, creamed coconut and water.
- Once the onions are ready - add in chopped garlic clove, chopped zucchini, curry powder, salt and kale and sauté for 2-3 minutes (until kale has changed to a darker color and became softer).
- Add in the blended mixture to the pan and sauté for a few more minutes (keep stirring).
- Pour everything into the blender, add in 3 tablespoons chia seeds, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Blend for 30 seconds or so until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Garnish with chia seeds, nutritional yeast and chilli flakes.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Subscribe to our weekly Mighty Monday newsletter for latest expert articles & tips, wellbeing podcasts & q&as, giveaways, exclusive sales, free ebooks and surprises!
DON'T MISS OUT!
Subscribe to our weekly 'Mighty Monday' Newsletter