Enjoy your own home-made scrumptious nut butter! It’s so easy to make, good for you and mega delicious. You’ll love the combination of chocolate, cinnamon with the malty caramel notes in Organic Burst Maca.
We love macadamia nuts at OB! They’re a good source of iron and Vitamins B1, B2 and B3. They are also low in anti-nutrient phytic acid and unlike some other nuts, they don’t tend to irritate the gut.
The addition of cinnamon helps balance your blood sugar, while our adaptogenic maca root helps rebalance and energize.
- 2 cup raw macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Maca
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- ½ teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or 1 vanilla bean
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend on highest speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into a jar and store nut butter in an air-tight jar or container in the fridge for 2 weeks.