This is a simple and mega delicious umami snack or a light brekkie! It has good fats for stable energy levels from Organic Burst Chia and avocado, as well as fiber and complete protein in chia seeds.
Nori is a type of seaweed (famous for wrapping sushi rolls but really it has so many other uses). It’s a natural source of iodine, a nutrient required for thyroid health. It is thought that over 40% of the population worldwide are at risk of iodine deficiency.
- ½ avocado
- 1 tablespoon nori, shredded or torn
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder (optional)
- pinch pink Himalayan or sea salt & pepper to taste
- Slice the avocado into 2 equal halves.
- Scoop the avocado flesh from one half and keep the empty skin intact.
- Mash the avocado with apple cider vinegar.
- Add in salt, pepper, and chilli powder (if using) and mix well.
- Stir in the chia seeds and nori. Scoop mixture into avocado skin.