This beautiful supergreen cream is great swirled over smoothie bowls, dolloped on top of fruit or as a luxurious accompaniment to desserts. It benefits from iron for energy metabolism, complete protein and an array of B Vitamins from Organic Burst Spirulina. Cinnamon is great to balance blood sugar and a source of magnesium and copper.
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
- ½ teaspoon Organic Burst Spirulina
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2½ cups filtered/mineral water
- Soak the cashews for at least 8 hours in 2 cups of water, ideally overnight.
- Drain the water and place the cashews into a blender.
- Add the rice malt syrup, 1/2 cup of water, cinnamon and Organic Burst Spirulina.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for up to 5 days.