Everyone has time for a bit of uncomplicated baking like this tasty recipe from Jade and Kath - the sisters behind Panacea’s Pantry. They show you how easy it is to throw together some superfood cookies, and the addition of Organic Burst Maca and Chia will make you feel energised and ready for anything!
Jade & Kath, over to you:
These cookies are one of our favourites, the contain pretty much everything we love. Tahini, dark chocolate & the hormone stabilising Organic Burst Maca, what could go wrong? Super quick & easy to whip up, these are a healthy treat the whole family will love.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 60ml dairy free milk of choice
- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp Organic Burst Chia seeds to 3 tbsp water, mix and allow to sit for 10 minutes)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (gluten free if necessary)
- 2 tbsp Organic Burst Maca
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1/4 tsp good quality salt
- 60g dairy-free dark chocolate, roughly chopped into chunks
- Preheat your oven to 175C
- Combine your wet ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl, stir well.
- Combine your dry ingredients in a separate bowl (except the chocolate).
- Slowly stir your dry ingredients into your wet mixture, making sure that your two mixtures combine completely, then add in your chocolate chunks.
- On a grease proof piece of paper spoon out 15 cookies, or as many to make your desired sized cookie. Cook for roughly 17 minutes.
“Cookie Crush! Choc Chunk Maca Cookies By Panacea’s Pantry are so easy to throw together”
Get more inspiration from the Panacea's Pantry Instagram page!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
Love this recipe or have your own version to share? Tell us all about it below!
DON'T MISS OUT!
Subscribe to our weekly Mighty Monday newsletter for latest expert articles & tips, wellbeing podcasts & q&as, giveaways, exclusive sales, free ebooks and surprises!
DON'T MISS OUT!
Subscribe to our weekly 'Mighty Monday' Newsletter