Get your berries at breakfast! Berries are a lower sugar fruit, so they'll keep your energy levels more balanced, plus you get a super dose of extra endurance, vitamins and minerals from Organic Burst Maca and Baobab. This recipe was created by fit Melbourne mum of 4 Dani Stevens!
Dani, over to you:
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1/2 apple sliced
- 1/3 cup grain-free granola
- 1tsp Organic Burst Chia seeds
- 1tsp Organic Burst Maca
- 1tsp Organic Burst Baobab
- Blend berries until smooth with Organic Burst Maca and Babaob powder and pour into bowl.
- Add extra raspberries, banana, handful of cashews, coconut chips, chia seeds, sliced apples and chopped up strawberries to decorate.
"Berry Breakfast Bowl with maca and baobab for a super dose of energy, vitamins and minerals."
Get more inspiration, fitness tips and recipes from Dani's Instagram Page!