Enjoy every bite of these delicious pancakes with Organic Burst Maca, an adaptogenic root for energy, endurance and feeling awesome! And they're completely gluten-free and refined sugar-free so you'll be feeling light and bright!
Ingredients (Serves 1-2):
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 2 tbs rice malt syrup
- 2 tbs ground Organic Burst Chia seeds + 3 tbs water (or 1 large egg)
- 1 tsp Organic Burst Maca
For the sauce
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp Organic Burst Acai Berry powder
- Soak chia for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all the dry ingredients together, add in the rest of the ingredients and whisk until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Preheat a non-stick pan.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of batter and cook for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is golden brown.
- Flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Make the sauce: Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl. Drizzle over the pancakes.
"Yummy Maca Pancakes that give you energy and make you feel great!"
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
How do you feel after indulging in these yummy, gluten-free pancakes? Tell us about how yours turned out below.