Wake up to an energising superfood nut butter with Organic Burst Maca – perfect to get you going and give you endurance for your day. Have it on gluten-free bread (we love buckwheat or coconut flour), add 1 tbsp to your smoothie bowls - good fats in nuts slow down the sugars from fruit!
Ingredients (Makes enough to fill a small jar):
- 1 cup (240g) raw almonds
- 1 tsp Organic Burst Maca powder
- 1 tsp ground coffee (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Roast almonds in the oven at 350ºF (176ºC) for 12-15 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Place cooled roasted almonds in a food processor, and process until smooth (10 minutes).
- Sweetener may be added if desired - try a little rice malt syrup.
- Combine, Organic Burst Maca, sea salt, and vanilla, and process again.
- Stir in the ground coffee, and store in glass jar or container.
“Maca Nut Butter, perfect for your brekkie and gives you balance and endurance for your day”
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
If you've tried this recipe we, and your fellow Bursters, would love to hear about what you thought - please share any ideas or tips below.