Detox while eating chocolate as Organic Burst Chlorella helps your liver remove toxins. Plus this recipe is dairy free, full of B Vitamins, iron and magnesium.
Ingredients (Makes 18 chocolates):
- ½ cup cacao butter
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1-2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp Organic Burst Chlorella
- 18 whole almonds
- Melt the cacao butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Mix in the cacao powder and Organic Burst Chlorella powder, using a sieve to remove any lumps. Stir in the maple syrup.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into an 18-hole silicon mould, but don’t fill all the way to the top.
- Gently place an almond into each chocolate, using the end of a teaspoon to submerge them.
- Put in the fridge to set (this should only take 20 mins), and pop out the chocolates when you’re ready to indulge.
“Raw Chlorella Chocolates Recipe – detox and revitalise while eating healthy chocolate!”
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
Have you ever tried making superfood chocolates? Show us how yours turn out below.