Get a gorgeous glow from the purple polyphenols in this Organic Burst Acai Berry salad. Have as a healthy light lunch or with some good quality protein after a workout.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 1 lettuce head, chopped
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 6 strawberries, halved
- 2 tbs blueberries
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 tsp Organic Burst Acai powder
- 1 tsp pomegranate molasses (or rice malt syrup)
- 2 tbs chopped nuts (optional)
- Prepare the salad: In a bowl, mix chopped lettuce, cucumber, strawberries, and blueberries. Set aside.
- For the dressing, mix olive oil, lemon juice, Organic Burst Acai powder, and pomegranate molasses. Drizzle dressing on salad. Toss.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired.
“Get a gorgeous glow from purple polyphenols in this Gem Salad With Acai Dressing”
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
Are salad dressings your new favourite way of taking your superfoods?! We'd love to hear all about your take on this recipe below!