Beautify yourself while enjoying a delicious treat! This ice cream is made without dairy and is packed instead with healthy fats from the cashews and coconut milk, plus powerful, beautifying polyphenols and omega-3-6-9 fatty acids from Organic Burst Acai Berry.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 1-1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight, then drained
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup Organic Burst Acai powder
- ¼ cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Put everything in a blender.
- Pour into a container and freeze for 6-8 hours.
“Beautifying Acai Berry Ice Cream! Dairy-free, bursting with omega 3-6-9 and healthy fats for peachy skin.”
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
Have you ever tried making your own dairy free ice cream? This is an awesome place to start! Share your experiences with us below.