Ingredients (Makes 10 bites):
- 1 cup milled seed mix (use a blender to make your own fresh version and keep in the fridge)
- 10 pitted dates
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1-2 tsp Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- Pulse dates and milled seed mix in a food processor.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and pulse again, until it has the consistency of a sticky batter.
- Scoop about 1 tsp of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days or keep them in the freezer.
“Spirulina Super Bites - the perfect energising snack on the go for slow energy release!”