Alicia, over to you:
High in fibre and omega-3 fats, this breakfast will provide so much energy and focus throughout the day! Maca really helps to restore your hormone balance naturally and safely. I believe in making sure that your foundation is well balanced to enjoy life to the max!
Ingredients (Serves 1):
- 7 tbsp quinoa flakes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp Organic Burst Maca powder
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Soak overnight for more than 8 hours.
- Top with organic peanut butter, coconut flakes and fresh raspberries.
- Serve chilled.
“Maca Chia Pudding By Staying Raw - make this the night before for an easy, filling breakfast! @OrganicBurst”