Christy, over to you:
This is a wonderful and refreshing treat to enjoy on a warm day. It's full of antioxidants, nutrients, and it's delicious!
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt (try coconut)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup or 10 dates
- 8 capsules Organic Burst Acai Berry (open capsules and tip out the contents)
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor until thick and creamy.
- Put ice cream into a container and store in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Once it's set, scoop and enjoy.