Watch Mari's awesome laid back approach to cooking with this bowl of yumminess - she makes it so simple!
Mari, over to you:
Home made soup is such a fantastic and affordable way to eat delicious, healthy food. Especially with the addition of a superfood ingredient! Organic Burst Maca is a root vegetable, so it's perfect with the baby potatoes and red peppers in this soup.
- 3 red peppers
- 10 baby potatoes
- 2 tsp Organic Burst Maca
- sprinkle of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander seed
- fresh coriander (for garnish)
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 500ml vegetable stock
- drizzle of olive oil
- salt to taste
- Cut up the potatoes and red peppers and lay on a baking tray, coat with olive oil using your hands to make sure they’re fully covered.
- Bake at 180 C for 30 mins, then leave to cool.
- Add the cooled veg to the blender, then tip in the remaining ingredients except for the fresh coriander and blend.
- You can then warm the soup through in a pan and serve with a sprig of coriander and a sprinkle of smoked paprika.