Irena, over to you:
Inspired by a traditional tomato gazpacho, this refreshing green soup is like an IV full of antioxidants and healthy fats. Perfect for those days when your body needs a little detox and rejuvenation.
Ingredients (makes 2–3 servings):
- 7–8 kale leaves, washed
- 1 celery stick with leaves
- Juice of 2 limes, zest of 1 for garnish
- 200ml water
- 2 spring onions, diced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped and peeled
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp Organic Burst Wheatgrass powder
- 2/3 tsp sea salt and black pepper
- Handful of fresh parsley or basil
- Juice the kale and celery.
- Grate a teaspoon of lime zest and reserve for later.
- Add the kale and celery juice and the rest of ingredients to a blender or a food processor, reserving some chopped spring onions and basil for serving.
- Process until smooth and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes before serving in small bowls or chilled glasses.
- Garnish with lime zest, fresh basil leaves and some cracked black pepper.