Gut Gastronomy is all about revolutionising your gut health, introducing a whole new way of eating and promotes the best dietary choices for your digestive system. The use of Organic Burst Maca, means it's perfect for when you need a morning dose of energy, without turning to caffeine, which can irritate the gut and deplete nutrients.
This smoothie is easy peasy, so tasty and will put a rocket up your morning!
This protein-packed morning smoothie is full of skin-nourishing nutrients and has a potent malty, caramel flavour. It can be put in a sealed container and taken to work for breakfast, or even frozen into individual lollies for eating as nutritious summer treats.
Ingredients (makes 1 litre - 3-4 servings):
- 850ml unsweetened almond milk
- 100g pear, peeled and cored
- 100g apple, peeled and cored
- 150g avocado, peeled and stoned
- 10g fresh mint leaves
- 15g (5tsp) Organic Burst Maca powder
- juice of 1⁄2 lime
- Make sure that all the ingredients are thoroughly chilled before blending.
- Using a jug blender, blitz all the ingredients until smooth.
- Serve the smoothie in chilled glasses over ice.
Note: This smoothie keeps well in the fridge overnight in an airtight container.