McKell, over to you:
A citrus vinaigrette like no other, it’s bright in flavor and versatile to go with many things other than salads. Baobab is the secret ingredient to give this a boost of vitamin C and zest. Try it as a dip for raw veggies, drizzled over grilled/roasted potatoes, or even over wild caught fish. If storing in the fridge, shake well before using.
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice malt syrup
- 2 teaspoons Organic Bust Baobab powder
- 1 clove garlic
- ground black pepper
- sea salt to taste
- Simply blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Shake before serving on top of your favorite salad.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.