McKel, over to you:
A delicious thick and creamy pudding made with avocado, chia seeds, dates, and maca! Avocados, chia seeds, and dates make for the perfect non-dairy pudding while the Organic Burst Maca is incredibly mineral dense and gives this cocoa pudding a malt flavor. Serve with fresh berries, a sprinkle of cinnamon, fresh mint, and a small pinch of sea salt!
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons Organic Burst Maca powder
- small pinch of sea salt
- Soak the chia seeds in water for at least 30 minutes or until they form a gel.
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust cocoa powder and maca to taste.
- Chill before serving for at least 1-2 hours.