"Get a healthy smile by swishing a tsp of organic coconut oil around your mouth for 15mins."
- Eradicating bad breath
- Reducing and preventing plaque
- Improving health of gums
- Reducing teeth sensitivity
- Helping with allergies
"Avoid abrasive, chemical mouthwashes and teeth products, and get better results with oil pulling!"
There’s nothing to stop you trying this easy, safe and effective way of improving your beautiful smile, check out our simple guidelines and get pulling!
- It’s best first thing in the morning, before eating, drinking or brushing your teeth.
- Only use high quality virgin, cold pressed oils – sesame is the traditional choice, but we like coconut because it has extra anti-microbial benefits.
- Spit out the oil into the bin – not down the sink as it can block the pipes.
- Don’t swallow the oil as you’ll be ingesting the toxins and bacteria that you’ve released.
- You can add a drop of essential oil such as lavender or tea tree to your base oil to increase the benefits. Lavender is good for circulation and tea tree offers protection against infection.
- Swish for anything between 5 and 20 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth with clean water and then brush as normal.