Don’t be afraid of the green - you will adore these heavenly cookies! You’ll love the creaminess of banana and almond butter, the hints of vanilla and cinnamon - and will feel upbeat and incredible (and not heavy at all!). Your family will love them too!
The addition of Organic Burst Spirulina supercharges them with complete protein, an array of B Vitamins and iron for energy.
Our spirulina and coconut oil quickly curb sugar cravings too - so keep these cookies at hand when you feel like a chocolate or dessert!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 mashed ripe banana
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Spirulina powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 F).
- Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to a separate bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Add mixed dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Spoon the cookie batter onto a coconut oil greased baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
- Cool before serving.
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
Tell us what you thought of these yummy cookies? Any tips / swaps you would suggest to your fellow Bursters? We can’t wait to see yours on our social media channels, just #organicburst.