This delicious pudding is so easy to make and will keep you energised, glowing and prevent any cravings for a long time!
It’s so high in nutrients - it’s practically a superfood in itself! It’s high in antioxidant Vitamin E and polyphenols from Acai - for a gorgeous glow and radiance. Brazil nuts are excellent sources of selenium – an important nutrient for your thyroid and metabolism. Organic Burst Chia is rich in protein, fiber and omega-3 - so you’ll be supercharged!
For the Brazil Nut Milk:
- 1 cup Brazil nuts
- 5 cups filtered water
- 1 tablespoons rice malt syrup
For the Pudding:
- 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Acai Powder
- 2 tablespoons Organic Burst Chia
- Squeeze of lemon
- Banana and coconut flakes to top (or your own choice of toppings)
Brazil Nut Milk:
- Soak the brazil nuts for 2 hours or more in a bowl covered with water. Drain and rinse.
- Add the soaked Brazil nuts, 1.5 cups filtered water and rice malt syrup into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Strain through a nut milk bag or a fine sieve into a jug.
- Pour into a large glass bottle or jar and store in the fridge for 3 days.
- Soak 2 tablespoons of Organic Burst Chia in 1 cup of Brazil nut milk (for at least 15 minutes).
- Add 1 tablespoon Organic Burst Acai powder and squeeze of lemon to the chia mixture and blend for 30 seconds until a pudding consistency if formed.
- Top with banana slices, coconut flakes and a drizzle of rice malt syrup before serving