“I truly don’t remember the last time I felt this amazing… These products have completely changed me into the best version of myself. Thank you guys”
@morenike517, Organic Burst customer on Instagram
Looking for a job that comes with more than just a paycheck - where your work will help directly transform the wellbeing of thousands of people across 136 countries around the world? You're in the right place! ❤️
What We Do
At Organic Burst we're passionate about transforming the wellbeing of people all across the globe through healthy eating and healthy living.
We discover and source only the very top quality and most powerful superfoods directly from small-scale producers - benefiting hundreds of families in their communities and helping to preserve our blue planet.
We spread ancient wisdom of the healing power of natural foods as well as the latest word of science on healthy living to our worldwide audience across 136 countries!
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
We’re looking for a creative, social and natural communicator to join our team as a Marketing & Social Media Coordinator – based at our office in Singapore, OUE Downtown Gallery 🙌.
- Creating and coordinating social media content across our social media channels.
- Putting together email campaigns.
- Continuously liaising with our internal teams and external parties.
- Staying up to date with trends in social media and online marketing.
- Producing social media statistics reports as well as ongoing campaign reports.
- As part of a small, flexible and fun team, this role has great scope for growth.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working in a professional office environment.
- A strong interest in health and wellbeing as well as helping others.
- Has a natural talent for writing.
- Visually creative with an excellent sense for design.
- Has a talent for video and photography editing.
- Thoroughness, meticulousness and attention to detail are second nature.
- Excellent time management, planning, organising and prioritising tasks.
- Calm and relaxed while working under pressure in case of sudden or tight deadlines.
- In-depth understanding of social media functionality and considers themselves a power-user.
- A quick learner and enjoys a steep learning curve.
- Always keen for constructive feedback.
Working with email marketing platforms to create email campaigns.
Experience with reporting social media statistics and insights.
CBD, OUE Downtown Gallery
Only Singapore nationals or those already with a valid work visa.
How To Apply?
Email us your CV along with your answers to the below challenges:
Write your own version of captions for the following Instagram posts:
Edit and correct the below text:
We’ve all been seduced by sexier, trendier fruits than the humble orange, but science has discovered these humble benefits that deserve some serious kudos…
Chronic conditions such as IBS, endometriosis, arthritis, diabetes, etc. all involve chronic inflammation that has got out of control so its good to know that orange juice reduces too important markers of inflammation – ‘C-reactive protein’ and ‘fibrinogen’ levels. (Source: British Journal of Nutrition 2009)
Another study in a American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (2010) found that orange juice “neutralizes the proinflammatory effect of a high-fat, high-carbohydrate meal.” Perfect if you’ve made a sketchy meal choice!
Natural compounds found in oranges - naringin and neohesperidin - can effectively reduce the blood sugar levels, which leads to increased metabolism and weight loss. Yessss!
Also, studies have linked oranges to reduced states of inflammation which can be the root cause of many common ailments too.
Melatonin are our natural sleepy hormone, which we should produce plenty of each evening but screen-time and artificial light block this and many of us have much less than we should for a optimal sleep. The good news is, oranges contain melatonin, and the Thai study found they increased melatonin in bloodstream by 47% too! (Source: Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2013)
Search for and suggest appropriate background images for the below tips that we want to publish to Instagram. To see how we normally publish tips, please visit http://www.instagram.com/tags/OBTip
“Intermittent fasting can boost weight loss and decrease waist circumference by switching your body into fat-burning mode”
“Pre-yoga hack: for instant natural and calm energy have 1tsp ceremonial grade Matcha in ½ cup hot water”
“Heart palpitations, poor sleep, anxiety & migraines can be signs of magnesium deficiency”
Send your CV and answers to firstname.lastname@example.org