“I truly don’t remember the last time I felt this amazing… These products have completely changed me into the best version of myself. Thank you guys”
@morenike517, Organic Burst customer on Instagram
Looking for a job that will challenge you every day to create your very best work? 🙌 A job that comes with more than just a paycheck - where your work will help transform the wellbeing of thousands of people across 112 countries around the world... You're in the right place ❤️
What We Do
At Organic Burst we're passionate about transforming the wellbeing of people all across the world through healthy eating and healthy living.
We discover and source only the very top quality and most powerful superfoods directly from small-scale producers - benefiting hundreds of families in their communities and helping to preserve our blue planet.
We spread ancient wisdom of the healing power of natural foods as well as the latest word of science on healthy living to our global audience across 112 countries!
CUSTOMER COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
We’re looking for a natural communicator for our Customer Communications Coordinator role – to be a part of customer experience team – working from our office in Singapore, CBD (new OUE building!).
At Organic Burst you’ll be at the forefront of customer experience with continuous innovations and exciting challenges. You’ll be able to upgrade your skills as well as continuously enhancing your knowledge in health and wellbeing.
- Superb communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Understanding of cultural differences and ability to communicate to a high standard with customers in North America and Europe.
- Able to elaborate complex subjects in a simple manner.
- Thoroughness, meticulousness and attention to detail are second nature.
- Excellent at working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines (as responsibilities include resolving customer queries to the very high standard in an efficient manner).
- Always a positive attitude.
- Passionate about health and wellbeing.
- Ability to work proactively and independently as part of an international team.
- Already an active user of social media.
- Takes joy in time management with the ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks even if under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Daily assistance and resolution of customer queries.
- Interacting with our global customer audience, especially in North America and Europe, on all our online channels.
- Creating exciting and fun content for Instagram Stories and Facebook Stories.
- Continuously staying up to date with current trends in social media and online communications.
- Regularly identify issues, patterns and trends in customer comments/inquiries and effectively reporting information to Managers.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree.
- More than 1 year experience in an office environment
CBD, New OUE Building
Only Singapore nationals or those already with a valid work visa.
How To Apply?
Email your resume & an introductory cover letter to: