“I truly don’t remember the last time I felt this amazing… These products have completely changed me into the best version of myself. Thank you guys”
@morenike517, Organic Burst customer on Instagram
Looking for a job that will challenge you every day to create your very best work? 🙌 A job that comes with more than just a paycheck - where your work will help transform the wellbeing of thousands of people across 112 countries around the world... You're in the right place ❤️
What We Do
At Organic Burst we're passionate about transforming the wellbeing of people all across the world through healthy eating and healthy living.
We discover and source only the very top quality and most powerful superfoods directly from small-scale producers - benefiting hundreds of families in their communities and helping to preserve our blue planet.
We spread ancient wisdom of the healing power of natural foods as well as the latest word of science on healthy living to our global audience across 112 countries!
MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
We’re looking for a creative, social and natural communicator to join our team as a Marketing & Social Media Coordinator – based at our office in Singapore, CBD (new OUE building!).
- Creating and coordinating social media content across our social media channels.
- Putting together email campaigns.
- Continuously liaising with our internal teams and external parties.
- Staying up to date with trends in social media and online marketing.
- Producing social media statistics reports as well as ongoing campaign reports.
- As part of a small, flexible and fun team, this role has great scope for growth.
- A strong interest in health and wellbeing as well as helping others.
- Takes joy in writing.
- Visually creative with an excellent sense for design.
- Thoroughness, meticulousness and attention to detail are second nature.
- Excellent time management, planning, organising and prioritising tasks.
- Calm and relaxed while working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- In-depth understanding of social media functionality and considers themselves a power-user.
- Ability to smoothly communicate and coordinate multiple tasks.
- A quick learner and enjoys a steep learning curve.
- Always keen for constructive feedback.
- Working with email marketing platforms to send email campaigns.
- Experience with reporting social media statistics and insights.
- Photography (shooting and editing).
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working in a professional office environment.
CBD, New OUE Building
Only Singapore nationals or those already with a valid work visa.
How To Apply?
Send us your CV (resume) along with your answers to the following 2 questions:
(1) You are a known health foodie amongst your friends and family – your best friend asks you for your tips on losing weight. What lifestyle changes and hacks would you suggest? e.g. dietary, fitness, superfoods etc.
(2) You know Spirulina will be really helpful for your aunt’s health. How would you excite her about Spirulina and inspire her to start taking it regularly? Use your creativity for this task.
Send your email to email@example.comAPPLY NOW >