Disabling cookies will ensure essential functionality, such as the shopping bag, of our website will not work correctly.
How to enable or disable cookies in your browser settings:
- Click the settings icon on the browser toolbar
- Select "Settings"
- Click "Show advanced settings"
- In the "Privacy" section, click "Content settings"
- In the "Cookies" section, to enable cookies, choose "Allow local data to be set". This enables first-party and third-party cookies. To enable only first-party cookies, choose "Block all third-party cookies without exception"
- To disable cookies, choose "Block sites from setting any data"
For more information, go to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on "Tools" in the browser menu and select "Internet Options"
- Select the "Privacy" tab
- Set the slider to "Medium" or lower to enable cookies
- Set the slider to the top to block all cookies
For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click on "Tools" in the browser menu and select "Options"
- Select the "Privacy" panel
- Check "Accept cookies for sites" to enable cookies
- Uncheck "Accept cookies for sites" to disable cookies
For more information, go to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
Safari on OSX
- Click on "Safari" in the browser menu
- Select "Preferences"
- Click "Security"
- In the "Accept cookies" section, select "Only from site you navigate to" to enable cookies
- In the "Accept cookies" section, select "Never" to disable cookies.
For more information, go to the following page from Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
All other browsers
Please use the browser’s "help" feature or contact the browser provider.